16 August 2014

August 2014



Two things of note happened this month.

I attended the Bloodstock Festival at Catton Park in Derbyshire and I bought my first motorcycle after gaining my CBT license; this is a pre cursor to next year when I upgrade to a touring motorcycle after passing my full test.




They are 'The Law'. Bloodstock Crew play dress - up to Anthrax songs


View from my tent at breakfast. I was put in disabled parking as no room in v.i.p



Beauty of big hats at festivals is nobody stands behind you as they can't see the stage.


The crowd await 'Orphaned Land'


Orphaned Land






The Zontes on my 99 mile journey 15/08/14

Zontes Tiger 125-3A


This was taken on the A43 South of Stamford



I love the custom retro look of this bike and it was so cheap!



No comments:

Post a Comment